• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Charnwood 8" Table-saw W/ sliding carriage Mode W619

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaz44uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have for sale my Charnwood 8" table-saw come with sliding carriage and a brand new Trend 40 teeth blade not installed yet. I have had it for around 2 years and its been a good saw still on original blade but I suffer with a bad back and even though I spent £60 on the universal wheel base kit model W522 which is included I still find it to big to try and pull out and rip 8x4 sheets i only have 8ft across to move it in. So Ive gone for the Dewalt cordless portable saw which I can take outside just to rip the sheets and do the rest on my 12" Mitre saw. Anyway back to the saw its all complete comes with everything that you get when bought new I've forget to take a photo of the mitre gauge but its somewhere for what its worth. The worst thing about the saw and a pet hate of mine was the fence I never liked it but Charnwood this year have upgrade it to a proper one that just swaps over cost of £70 pick up in shop or £80 next day delivery, whoever buys this it this would be the first thing I get for it, its the only thing it needs. I've not clean it up as it will only get sawdust on it again anyway but I have always looked after it, its not had a lot of use as I'm not in the shed every day. I will put a link to the one so you can see all the spec. The other thing is like I said I have a bad back so who ever buys will have to fetch a friend or 2 and do all the lifting. The sliding carriage has never been on as I just did not have the space for it. I think thats all any questions please ask. Here's the link :-

https://www.charnwood.net/products/prod ... athway-179

You can see the new fence on that one.

I live in Sheffield and the price is £450 ono Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2962.jpg
    IMG_2962.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 1,691
  • IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 1,684
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,683
  • IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 1,685
  • IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 1,685
  • IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 1,684
  • IMG_2958.jpg
    IMG_2958.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 1,683
  • IMG_2967.jpg
    IMG_2967.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 1,683
  • IMG_2964.jpg
    IMG_2964.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,681
  • IMG_2956.jpg
    IMG_2956.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,679
£400 if anyone wants it but thats the lowest I will take or I will just keep it. Some one off here PM saying is friend wanted it and was phoning me but that was 2 days ago so looks like he's dos not want it now but as I offered it to him for £400 I thought it only fair to offer it on here at the same price.

The person who said he wanted it left £20 on it said he was picking it up this week has now decided he does not want it and as left me in a bit of a state as my new bench is taking the rest of my workshop up and I can't move in there now. So its back up for sale ASAP please as I need it gone. If you do decide you want it I need a £100 deposit leaving on it which will be refundable if you come and them decide its not for you, I really can't be messed around any more. Thanks

Back