Can you guess what it is?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedee

Established Member
Reaction score
No prizes on offer just the self satisfaction of being a really clever so-and-so.

The whole thing was made by my wife's uncle and is more of a sporting aid than a tool.

gadgeta.jpg

gadgetb.jpg

To me, it looks like a snooker table thingy, for when you can't reach far enough forward. A que extension rest?

Adam

Crowd control for people with narrow necks?

Noel

The baton for an Olympic asparagus-picking relay team?

Gill

Some of those responses made me smile. I don't know of a sport that requires neutering cattle least not in this country

Cambournepete has come closest

Andy

OK, it's for lifting bowls balls, the roundy black things or whatever the technical term may be. What prize do I win, then.....?

Noel

Noely/Chris, very good as I said before no prize just consider yourself a clever-dick.

It is back saving device for lifting les boules, in the horse shoe shaped bit, and le cochon can be picked up in the little spring.

boules.jpg

boulesa.jpg

Andy

I see I'm too late then. I was going to suggest that it's a tool for knocking the drips off the end of your pecker after you've had a wee..... ;)

Andrew

HandyMac":9vqbh8oe said:
I see I'm too late then. I was going to suggest that it's a tool for knocking the drips off the end of your pecker after you've had a wee..... ;)

Andrew

That's it Andrew, keep tone up :) :lol:

Back