• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Books

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil1975

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinning the book collection a bit more. All books are in very good condition.
P&P via Hermes & cost will depend on how many books you want/how much the parcel weighs.

PLEASE LIST ANYTHING YOU WANT AS A REPLY TO THE TOPIC, NOT VIA PM. This way everybody can see what is & isn't available. I will PM you back with a total, including P&P.

books 1.jpg

Yeah, I know - not strictly a book. Rocking Horse plans & DVD. £10 (sold to Tervueren)

books 2.jpg

An assortment. £2 each. (bottom 3 sold to phil.p & the top 3 to E-wan)

books 3.jpg

Period furniture projects £5 (sold to jbk), The art of the traditional craftsman £5 (sold to jbk), Period furniture details £5 (sold to jbk), How to restore & improve your Victorian house £5 (sold to E-wan).

books 4.jpg

The shaper handbook £5, Woodworking with the router £5 (Sold to Turnr77), Using the table saw £5, Biscuit Joiner handbook £5 (Sold to Turnr77).

books 5.jpg

Woodturning Jewllery £5 (sold to SVB), Repair & renovate masonry & plastering £5, Fine Woodworking, the small woodshop £5 (sold to E-wan), The technique of furniture making £10 (sold to Tervueren)

books 6.jpg

Furniture making techniques £5, Hamlyn Woodworking £5, Designing & building chairs £5 (Sold to Pete Maddox)

Attachments

• books 1.jpg
    books 1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 1,074
  • books 2.jpg
    books 2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,073
  • books 3.jpg
    books 3.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,073
  • books 4.jpg
    books 4.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,073
  • books 5.jpg
    books 5.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,074
  • books 6.jpg
    books 6.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,074
Hi

I would be interested in the two books on electric motors the one on restoring your Victorian house and the small wood shop book.

Also the workshop materials one if still available

Thanks

Ewan

Pm sent too

Edit
And the workshop machinery book as well please

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

THanks for this offer.

I’d like the woodturning jewellery book please.

Thanks
Simon

I'll take:
- Furniture making techniques
- Period furniture projects
- The art of the traditional craftsman
- Period furniture details
If they're still going Phil. Thanks.

Apologies for the delay in replying, I was working until just gone 9 this evening.
I have had a look through who wants what & annotated the original listing. A few people were after the same book, so the first to ask was the one who got it. Please have a check through & make sure I haven't made a mistake. I will send a PM to individuals in a sec...

Thanks very much for updating the list

I was also wanting the small woodshop book can't work out from your annotations if it's been sold or not.

Ta

Ewan

Hi Ewan,
Sorry - I missed that one, but it's yours!
I have literally just sent you a PM, so please just add £5 to the total & I will annotate the original listing now.

Funds Send via PayPal and address via PM

Ewan

Just a quick update:

I have received payment from Phil.p, E-wan, Tervueren & Racers. Thank you. Your books are on their way to you now.

Hi
Can I take Woodworking with the router and The biscuit jointer hanbook?

Thanks
Nick

Back