Bobby's work

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
A few pics of a recent kitchen.

Gaggenau and sub Zero appliances.

DSC_0552_zpsceqgjjig.jpg

DSC_0643_zpsyg1k8143.jpg

DSC_0543_zpsguujfkmq.jpg

IMG_0375_zpsbajw6apb.jpg

DSC_0639_zpsmzbr2hlv.jpg

IMG_0377_zpsu9imbfti.jpg

DSC_0575_zpsypokhiok.jpg

Super looking kitchen, is that marble or granite that's used for work tops?, I've not encountered gaggenau before but I did have heart failure at purchasing some sub zero fridges for a client last year.

Very nice work. I like sub-zero though not sure the price is justified. Aesthetically I would like thicker marble worktops but your joinery work looks superb.

Yes sub zero and gaggenau are top of the range price wise, about £50k of appliances in there. There are 2 sub zero wine coolers in the island as well, integrated behind doors. Very time consuming installation.
It was a great project, we did the kitchen, utility, pantry room, study, 2 bathrooms, bar, garage room and 5 dressing rooms.

Fantastic work, great how the units look like there sunk into the walls. Did you design it?

Beautiful! Work like that is way out of my league but makes me appreciate it all the more. Superb - and I hope your client's are just as appreciative :)

murdoch":bxxnmcmp said:
Fantastic work, great how the units look like there sunk into the walls. Did you design it?

We did but on projects like this there is an enormous amount of input from clients, builders and designers etc.

Fantastic! We are in the process of doing drawings and submitting plans for our rear kitchen/diner, the client is very fussy (wife)...those units and island are what we are looking to build from scratch, except wood tops, fussy wife doesn't like marble...

Fantastic craftsmanship, the cost their appliances alone would pay for loft conversion and rear extension on our house, lucky for some I guess!

Great work and wow what a space. Once I sort out photo hosting I'm going to post some of our recent kitchens for you to cast your eye over....

As always, Bob, it's superb (but you knew that :) ).

I particularly like the crockery/cutlery drawer arrangement, but given I've recently had to replace the runners on our cutlery drawer, I wonder if they might be best left separate, as they get so much use. Clients' choice, I'd guess...

... anyway, I wondered: did you beef up the runners for the crockery, considering that drawer is double width, as well as taking a substantial weight? The height and the fact it's a drawer both strike me as really good ergonomically, but our main crockery cupboard has a huge weight in it, which is what made me think about it.

Eric The Viking":3dx4i8cr said:
As always, Bob, it's superb (but you knew that :) ).

I particularly like the crockery/cutlery drawer arrangement, but given I've recently had to replace the runners on our cutlery drawer, I wonder if they might be best left separate, as they get so much use. Clients' choice, I'd guess...

... anyway, I wondered: did you beef up the runners for the crockery, considering that drawer is double width, as well as taking a substantial weight? The height and the fact it's a drawer both strike me as really good ergonomically, but our main crockery cupboard has a huge weight in it, which is what made me think about it.

Yes heavy duty blum runners, not standard ones. So 60kg rather than 40kg (i think).

Back