Nothing to do with Bags for (Lidl) vacuums

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I had a message expecting to be told they're out of stock, but it was just to say they'd been despatched ......... which half an hour after ordering can't be bad. :D I ordered bags for a Lidl and a Henry - I think they carry spares for just about everything. I've dealt with them before and its all legit even if the address looks odd.
Bartyspares.
http://36266f.42.ekmpowershop.net/

Did these arrived ok I'm also looking for bags for my Lidl vacuum

Thanks

Ewan

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Interesting site and very carefully worded adds, all say "type" or "for" none are the genuine article and therefore do not have to conform to the manufactures specifications i.e. filter micron value of the machine.

Mike

The bag is the first stage of the filter system of any extractor, it is not just a bag.

Mike

An afterthought - I doubt very much any manufacturers bags at this level are guaranteed to filter to any specific level anyway. Besides which after half a million cigarettes I don't suppose a pinch of dust from the hoover's going to get me. :D

Peter Millard did a few videos on the Aldi vac (a £30 rebadged Scheppach HD2P) which included seeing if he could improve on the filtration. From a quick Google, I gather the Lidl vac isn't the same rebadging, but the results he found would still apply i.e. a better bag gives better filtration (shock horror). Anyraod, part 1 of 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTU5AL08Q4

The long and short of it was he could catch more dust by fitting a (you'll like this MikeJhn!) Festool CT-SYS bag in its place. The vac also ran cooler IIRC and should live longer with less carp getting through to the motor. Having had an HD2P ages ago and the motor die in a matter of months, I can see a definite benefit in having (ahem) good bags :lol:

My shop vac has four filters prior to the motor which includes a Hepaflow bag, so not news by any means, but common sense.

Mike

I have a cheap titan screwfix one. Cheapest one, bought in emergency. I can literally see dust coming out the vent when I hoover dust (plaster dust). The whole thing is a bag of sh*te compares to my henry that I used to use with paper bags. Sigh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

phil.p":1tnwsff1 said:
Do you use bags in the Titan?

If not cut open a Henry bag and put it over the container that will filter some of the dust before it gets to the motor and outlet.

Mike

phil.p":3b15kewh said:
Yes, the bag that came with it... My stock of henry bags don't really fit, so i need to buy more.

MikeJhn":156ayaxt said:
phil.p":156ayaxt said:

If not cut open a Henry bag and put it over the container that will filter some of the dust before it gets to the motor and outlet.

Mike
I will try that, thank you

If anyone has found some genuine bags for the FOX F50-800 shop vac I'm all ears.

I'm filling a bag in a week just with two sanders. Four quid a bag doesn't sound much but it all adds up...

Raymond UK":3gc323du said:
If anyone has found some genuine bags for the FOX F50-800 shop vac I'm all ears.

I'm filling a bag in a week just with two sanders. Four quid a bag doesn't sound much but it all adds up...

If you are filling bags that quick, get yourself a mini cyclone setup.

I haven't bought a bag or a filter in years since I got one.

Back