Back in the workshop (again) and back on UKW (again).....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeddedhed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is starting to become a bit of a habit. Almost exactly a year ago I returned to the forums after a long absence and promptly disappeared again.

Here we go again.

Having spent most of the year involved in the purchase and refurbishment of a small farm in Bavaria (SWIMBO's birthplace and home to MIL) I'm now back in the UK and back at the bench. As things stand this is likely to be the state of play for the next few years, so it's entirely possible that I'll actually be posting my usual drivel once again on a sporadic and random basis.

The workshop is badly in need of a clearout and a bit of re-organisation, and as I'm flying more or less solo now (no more apprentice - I'll have to make my own coffee but at least I no longer have to suffer muted hard core drum & bass from his earphones all day) I can take advantage of no longer needing the second bencha and work area.

So I'm about to get stuck in to some serious tool cleaning and calibration, starting with the Big Bad Bosch Glide Beastie. Not the most fun you can have on your first day back in the workshop but it needs to be sorted.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and look forward to the debates, advice and wrangling that makes UKW such a laugh.

Now to work....

A hearty welcome back Zed very good to see you grace this humble establisment again. Not much change here. Our universal constant is just the same - Jacob is being Jacob :) Dr Bob Does have a shiny new house with an excellent build thread but is sadly still grumpy and blue.
Can I ask where in wonderful Bavaria did you go, anywhere near lake Constance

oh dear Zed, all those half naked big breasted women running around swinging swords screeching at the top of their lungs looking for their lost love. Better you than me :p

Back