• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Axminster WD16B Pillar Drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is an Axminster WD16B pillar drill, in excellent condition having only had hobby use. The machine is 550W, with 12 speeds between 120 and 2580 rpm. It has a 3-16mm keyless chuck and 80mm travel on the quill.

40431299542_d47393897a_z.jpg

The table is height adjustable and angle adjustable, allowing 310mm from the chuck to the table, or the table can be removed to allow a total distance of 510mm from the chuck to the base if required. There is a task light and a substantial depth gauge.

39764234784_659853303a_z.jpg

The guard is included, although as you can see I have never fitted it, so it is in as new condition.

This is an incredibly substantial machine (80KG) as it is mostly made of cast iron. Whilst this isn't a current model, from what I can see it is basically the same as the model now known as Axminster Trade Series ATDP16B Bench Pillar Drill, which retails at £465.

I am offering this drill for £225, collected from Derbyshire (at 80KG it is not going in the post). Payment by bank transfer, please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed

Back