Axminster Tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duiker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just thought I would share with you my experience at Axminsters last week and how helpful the sales guy (I think he was called Colin) was.

After picking out a few bits and pieces I needed to ask the staff where I could find something. Colin helped me locate half a dozen bits and pieces and we started to chat. After a while the gouge question came up and in the blink of an eye we went through to the workshop and he gave me a ten minute lesson! It was really bloody useful and I've even managed to use a gouge yesterday without too many problems (and the support from some of you of course).

I cant begin to tell you how impressed I was with the service provided by these guys and how really helpful Colin was (better than the miserable sod in Yandles). Not only was he knowledgable and answered all my newbie questions clearly and enthusiastically he also took the time to demonstrate a tool I wasn't interested in buying!

Well done Axminster!! 8) :lol:

Lucky fellah... it's typical of Axminster, excellent service by post or in person!

Back