• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(SOLD) As new Record Power PT300 Planer Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_d

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Sadly, I have decided to sell my workshop machinery due to lack of use and a growing family needing more garage space. Hence I offer an, as new, Record Power PT300 planer thicknesser which can process 12" x 8" timber and includes the optional wheel kit (jockey wheel) and blade setting jig accessories. The machine was purchased in 2009 and has sadly never even been switched on and still has its protective coating of factory grease and plastic wrapping. It is in mint condition. More information including the user manual can be found here. Please see photos at bottom of post however I will take specific shots/videos upon request.

I will deliver within 50 miles of Lea, Herefordshire provided that the buyer covers roundtrip fuel costs; possibly further afield by negotiation. Alternatively, the buyer can collect or I can palletise for collection by a pallet courier at the buyer's expense.

Price: £900

I will also be selling the following Record Power machinery but will post them separately although I would be happy to do a deal for the lot:

• - TS315 (12") table saw with sliding beam, squaring table and wheel kit (info);
    - BS350 (14") bandsaw (info);
    - CX2600/HVLP dust and chip extractor with fine particle filter (info).

Thanks,
Chris

Photos:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

If it's not what Malcolm's interested in, I might be interested in the extractor, when you're ready Chris.

I'd love the p/t but would need another workshop to put it in!

C

Dear Malcolm and Chris,

Apologies, I had hoped the weather would have allowed me to clear the garage to take photos of the table saw, bandsaw and extractor so I could properly advertise them for sale but it has rained all day!

All the machinery was bought new in 2009:

• - The TS315 table saw was only used for: ripping window boards, fascias, soffits; trimming OSB flooring panels; and grooving insulation panels, when re-building my house between 2010 and 2012 so has only seen about 5 hours of total use. It has a 315mm TCT blade with 24 teeth. The squaring table and RH extension table are still in their plywood packing crates from the original delivery! The aluminium sliding beam works a treat as do all controls. The cast iron table top has some very minor surface rust but I am going to give that a good clean as per the UKWorkshop cleaning method before sale. All paintwork is pristine. It has the jockey wheel kit to make light work of moving it around the workshop. Price: £1,850
    - Again, the BS350 bandsaw was only used for supporting building works on my house and was mostly used for cutting insulation panels to length. It has 2 spare blades, parallel fence, and angle gauge. All controls are in good working order. All paintwork is pristine and the cast iron top has some very minor surface rust which I shall clean before sale, as above. Price: £400
    - The CX2600 extractor is in perfect working order and in mint condition with all hoses and adaptors etc, and includes the fine particle filter cartridge (DX5000A) and fabric shroud/cover. The unit has integrated wheels to move it around easily. Price: £100

I will post pictures (in separate thread per machine) when the weather breaks.

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks Chris. Sending a pm about the extractor - assuming that wasn't what Malcolm's interested in.

Chris

I liberated all the other machines today from the bowels of my garage. I've cleaned the bandsaw and dust extractor and posted them separately:

I'll give the table saw a good clean over the next few days and then post it separately. Sorry for the delay!

Hi Chris,

I wanted to buy all of your stuff and hire a van to come and collect it but my wife reminded me that we haven't yet bought a suitable house with a large enough workshop to put it in and I am not allowed to store it in the dining room until we do!

Steve.

'andymac' is the proud new owner of the Planer/Thicknesser and a jolly nice chap too! We had a bit of fun with Chris152 who kindly helped to get the machine on a pallet (thank you).

I was actually hoping you'd get the wrong VW and put the p/t in the back of mine by accident. It was a pleasure to meet you Chris, and Andy, and the extractor's working a treat.

With thanks,

Chris

Latest posts

Back