Are Kity spares still available?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking at a second hand Kity 1637 PT which has what is described as the 'overhand guard' missing. Can Kity spares still be purchased?

Many thanks

Limited spared are, but you may well be able to make that part. The guard should be easy enough, the arm mechanism may be harder.

Scheppach took over the Kity brand some years back, their PT's are a clone of the Kity, look at their spares catalogue to find your equivalent part.

Overhead guards are easy to make, its the extract ducting that's normally difficult to obtain.

Mike

Thanks, Mike. The arm is there, just the guard that is missing. Just worried if I buy it as second hand and something goes, I may know be able to get spares. Thanks

“May not” be able to get spares I meant to say but just reread your post re Sheppach - thanks very much

Thanks all - I bought the Kity 1637 - just need to find the plastic guard and the manual now..... appreciate your help. I sold most of workshop machinery about seven or eight years ago and regretting it now as nearly starting from scratch again......

Back