Anyone tried these high speed 3-bladed rotary carving bits?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike160304

Established Member
Reaction score
And if so, where can I buy them in UK or China - individually, not in "kits"?

IT WON'T LET ME ENTER THE WEB LINK TO THE TOOLS I AM TALKING ABOUT - WHY, PLEASE?

Mike

to prevent people from joining up just to post links to their own products as a form of free advertising. You are more than welcome to ask opinions or advice about (insert name) products. You may however wish to post it in the general woodworking section as opposed to the Hand tool section - The hair-shirted artisans that frequent these parts can be averse to that new fangled lectricity. ;)

@ the OP: You may find this post of some help:

dremel-for-carving-t121447-15.html

(Go right down to the bottom of P2). I don't know about the 3 blade tools you're talking about, but as per the post, though I am FAR from expert, my own experience with the Perma Grit "fixed" (non-rotary) tools leads me to believe that their rotary tools MAY be of interest.

HTH

nev":nxge704o said:
to prevent people from joining up just to post links to their own products as a form of free advertising. You are more than welcome to ask opinions or advice about (insert name) products. You may however wish to post it in the general woodworking section as opposed to the Hand tool section - The hair-shirted artisans that frequent these parts can be averse to that new fangled lectricity. ;)

Thank you Nev, I'll follow your advice.

AES":3qsm5h4j said:
@ the OP: You may find this post of some help:

dremel-for-carving-t121447-15.html

(Go right down to the bottom of P2). I don't know about the 3 blade tools you're talking about, but as per the post, though I am FAR from expert, my own experience with the Perma Grit "fixed" (non-rotary) tools leads me to believe that their rotary tools MAY be of interest.

HTH

Thank you HTH, I'll look that up.
Mike

Back