Anyone going to midlands ME Exhibition this w/end

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
Any reviews / feedback on what to expect / highlights (even bargains per chance!)

Thanks
Simon

I wish I was going but I've got to go get married instead apparently. Ah well

Droogs":2w7i3t25 said:
I wish I was going but I've got to go get married instead apparently. Ah well

If theres shotguns involved.... oh well. if its free choice, hey man, its FREE CHOICE (hint hint) :D

Had not planned to, often call in when passing the venue travelling up the Foss Way, have been fairly regularly over the years especially if something is 'needed' for the kit.
Always interesting to see and appreciate the skills and dedication of the exhibitors.

A good source of those must have odd ball tools, nuts bolts drills, replacement taps dies etc. and stock up on a selection of metal bar stock and offcuts.

If looking for extra 'Jacobs' chucks for instance you can handle them and self select items from the bargain bin offerings or compare the merits of the premium versions.

Have in the past sourced silver soldering kit and consumables that are almost impossible to source sensibly locally at realistic offer prices.

Back