Adjustable mitre bars

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaredyCat

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a UK based source of those adjustable mitre bars. I've had a frustrating time ordering from what I thought was Amazon (turned out to be from China at UK prices). First they sent me the wrong size, the small ones (3 x 300mm). Then I got my hopes up because they said they'd send me 3 x 450mm ones to correct the mistake. They only sent one :(

So I need a reliable source - preferably EU based ... google, amazon and ebay all seem to turn up ones that are comming from China.

I think he means the actual bar that holds the mitre gauge, rather than the track.
I have the UJK mitre guage and the bar does have tiny grub screws along the sides to take out sideways slack in the track.
but I dont know if they sell JUST the bars, and even if they do, its a 90% chance they are actually made in china.

It's ok, they screwed up so many times I ended up with 3 x 300mm and 3 x 450mm ones too.. all delivered at 2 week intervals.

Back