20% off everything on ebay until 6pm today (28/12/2017)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdust=manglitter

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of us who have been umming and arring over tool purchases, the below code should push you to take the plunge...

673aff1da0047fd2dd5690ea28e89efc.jpg

There is a minimum order limit on it, but they don't tell you what the limit is.

Mike

#-o Getting very old, not only did I miss how much, I also missed the 6pm deadline. :roll:

Nice one !! Just added 4 things to the basket and got 20% off each one. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No worries. I stocked up on packs of 50 Abranet sanding sheets of each grit from Axminster, some large bottles of CA glue of each viscosity and a couple of other bits. Worked out so much cheaper than usual!

Sawdust=manglitter":32fmr3gc said:
No worries. I stocked up on packs of 50 Abranet sanding sheets of each grit from Axminster, some large bottles of CA glue of each viscosity and a couple of other bits. Worked out so much cheaper than usual!
Makes sense to doesn't it. I bought several things on my watch list. Too expensive normally but with 20% off it would have been mad not to.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Did anyone have any issues with this? Tried yesterday and got errors. Tried to resolve with Ebay but the response seems to be 'computer says no'.

shed9":3so4mmfz said:
Did anyone have any issues with this? Tried yesterday and got errors. Tried to resolve with Ebay but the response seems to be 'computer says no'.

Were your attempts before the 6pm deadline? I couldn't find any sign of this offer anywhere in my account so I suspect it was one of their 'by invitation' offers.

Lonsdale73":1rmsfdac said:
shed9":1rmsfdac said:

Were your attempts before the 6pm deadline? I couldn't find any sign of this offer anywhere in my account so I suspect it was one of their 'by invitation' offers.

Yeah tried before 6.00pm, the offer was actually on the front page of the Ebay website so it was open and not closed invitation. The front page though is often just lost in terms of regular users as they dive straight into their own account page. I suspect this was an attempt to drive new users as they pushed it via a lot of print media (newspapers etc).

Tried to buy a LN no 3 so would have saved around £65 but got a 'redemption' error. Contacted Ebay this morning and they asked for screenshots, time stamps and then stated I should have contacted them earlier than I had???

Bit miffed to say the least as this is a technical error. The parting shot was to wait until the next offer comes up...

shame i missed that. used it in the past to get 20% off a festool track that was already the cheapest price online, got a cracking deal.

shed9":zio4ycpn said:
the offer was actually on the front page of the Ebay website so it was open and not closed invitation..

That's interesting as it wasn't on my homepage and I made a point of checking on seeing this thread.

Last month, when I was looking for a bargain, each time I clicked o an item there'd be a message saying 'Use your voucher to save £xx' but there was no voucher to be had anywhere. I queried it and was told it was a future event that was accidentally released while supposedly testing. They apologised for the 'obvious disappointment; but assured me it would be released officially 'very soon' but still not materialised.

I used it to buy a keyless chuck from axminster I've been after for a while. Got delivered today, so bonus. I almost used it to buy the bosch GCM 12 GDL, but thought better of it! :D

Back