New member intro

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliff Whitefoot

Reaction score
Good morning everyone and I hope you are all well.
First off I must say thank you for allowing me to join and given time, I hope to become a regular member of the group.
I am relatively new to the field of woodworking, so expect lots of stupid questions. I have been working wood in the loosest sense of the word since retiring due to ill health a few years back I found a new hobby in building and playing ( badly) Cigar box guitars which led me on to where I am today with a further and deeper interest in woodworking.
Enough waffle, my name is Cliff and I live in North Staffordshire..-

Welcome cliff , questions are not stupid if you don’t know the answer . Lots of help and advice here as when you need it ..
Thank you so much, feeling a bit out of my comfort zone but getting by the day, I’m now in the process of building and setting up a router table for myself, to try and beautify a few more diverse projects.

Thank you so much, feeling a bit out of my comfort zone but getting by the day, I’m now in the process of building and setting up a router table for myself, to try and beautify a few more diverse projects.
Well I’m no master carpenter but I enjoy making simple and practical things to hopefully last a bit longer than some of the shop brought junk . My son is a bed killer cos he’s a little on the large side bless him so I’m currently using up some plywood and c l s left over from shelving out a mates garage to make a unbreakable bed . Nothing fancy just simple joints .. there are multiple router table builds if you use the search function . I’m not far away in Wolverhampton . Btw getting out of your comfort zone is not a bad thing, just keep it safe and stop if you feel you are going too far / too fast out of that comfort zone and take a safety break .. keep up the good work ..

Back