Lidl 12L wet and dry Vac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artie

Sawdust manufacturer.
Reaction score
Local store will from Thursday, be offering a 12L wet and dry vac for £24.99.

I was thinking of attaching it to the blade guard of the table saw to capture the errant dust.

Anyone any experience with this vac, would it do the job?

I have a parkside shop vac. Probably a older/different model mind. It's basic and very noisy compared to a normal modern domestic vac but it functions well. Really well to be fair.
No nonsense, suction is excellent. Takes abuse. I just strap a bag round the filter and leave it bagless most of the time though I am preparing a better attempt at dust safety presently. :censored: An improvement on the two fans and shed door open extraction method currently used..
For the price of mine I can't argue but I'm just a dabbler.

In case it helps anyone, I picked it up today and having tried it out, I have to say, it's worth £25 for what I intend to use it for.
Suction is great, better than our house vac, but I wouldn't recommend it for anything but very light use. It's made from the thinnest possible metal and plastic. The hose and attachments just push together and keep coming apart when attempting to vacuum the floor.

Back