Waterstone what???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbrains

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just got an email from Rutlands advertising the latest 'offer'. A double sided Waterstone with a bottle of, wait for it, Waterstone oil!

What the heck is Waterstone oil? Is it anything like elbow grease? They probably sell that too, if I bothered to look along with sky hooks.......

Mike.

Cheshirechappie":31yw0100 said:
I'm a little bothered about the description. It seems that one of the things this waterstone and oil can do is - quote - "Remove knicks". Hope that's just a spelling mistake....
I don’t. Just think, you could say to your good lady “how about a nice massage with some special oil I’ve bought” and then.........!

Glynne":56u88bwd said:
Cheshirechappie":56u88bwd said:
I'm a little bothered about the description. It seems that one of the things this waterstone and oil can do is - quote - "Remove knicks". Hope that's just a spelling mistake....
I don’t. Just think, you could say to your good lady “how about a nice massage with some special oil I’ve bought” and then.........!

Hello,

I'm getting some! :D

Mike.

if that's the same stone as used to be sold as UUsharp, it probably needs the oil to help it stick together. If you touched that type of stone, they were so soft and filthy, your fingers would be the color of the stone.

Back