Ferm FTZ-250 spare parts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanglaves

Reaction score
Hi .... I realise this is probably a long shot, but does anyone know where I can buy a hieght adjust handle for a Ferm FTZ 250 table saw. I've had the saw for about twelve years but the handle got snapped off putting it in a car to do a favour for a mate. The angle adjust handle is identical so I currently switch it from one spindle to the other which works but it is a bit of a pain. I'd be happy to buy second hand if anyone is breaking for spares etc I'm in Cambridgeshire.

I would try Term customer service first. If they can not help then go to the more engineering suppliers and look for a standard handle which will fit. Term would have bought in a standard product to fit so it will exist somewhere.

Maybe post a pic of the handle and its location. Is the stub still in place on the gadget and could a handle be fabricated to fit.

Thanks guys I will try customer services.... I do still have the stub. It's not the sort of metal you can solder or weld easily, but I have considered something with self tapping screws maybe. Just thought I'd seek out a replacement first

Back