Kitty 419 second hand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LancsRick

Established Member
Reaction score
Might be able to put my hands on one of the above, with all extensions, for £300-£350. Worth it?

depends on the age. a nice little saw, and for £300 not a bad buy. it has its limitations, with cut depth, but i liked mine.

This and the axi ts200 fall into a bit of a vacuum- there is not much else that is similar- there is an axi on ebay that looks ok. and another Kity in Harrogate that may be worth a punt (although no sliding table)

The full axi kit is £479 new, which makes the 419 at £350 look plenty, but that is what they seem to go for.

I was pondering on the same saws but i think they are going for too close to the price of new equivalent machinery with all the advantages that come with new machinery.

Drew

Hmm, there's an axi with all the trimmings for £250 at present, might see how high that goes on eBay.

(Stay tuned for a post saying I've caved and bought a new TS200 setup from Axi :p).

drewdt3":3n2iis99 said:
I was pondering on the same saws but i think they are going for too close to the price of new equivalent machinery with all the advantages that come with new machinery.

Drew
Given that the new 419 equivalent goes for £800 maybe £350 ain't so bad? Of course depends on condition etc.

http://www.nmatools.co.uk/productdetail ... 5&ZStock=0

Back