My workbench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuffimade

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is a little teaser video of my workbench :) click to play the video

click to play the video

Attachments

• wb.jpg
    wb.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 108
Lovely looking bench, looking forward to seeing more. But I do question using the same music as I believe the Woodwhisperer did at one stage.

Terry.

The music is just stock imovie music sorry :) but thanks for the comments !

Wizard9999":niv0syf3 said:
Lovely looking bench, looking forward to seeing more. But I do question using the same music as I believe the Woodwhisperer did at one stage.

Terry.

stuffimade":28iazwxj said:

Wizard9999":28iazwxj said:

Terry.
Geoff

Not an iMovie user so didn't know the source. Wasn't trying to be negative, so don't take the comment the wrong way it is just that I am sure you are looking to create a YouTube 'brand' and as soon as the music came on I started thinking about the Woodwhisperer and not the video I was watching. Others may disagree.

Terry.

honestly no offence taken, not imovie, iLife it shows up in Final Cut Pro

Wizard9999":3b8rx9su said:
stuffimade":3b8rx9su said:

Wizard9999":3b8rx9su said:

Terry.
Geoff

Not an iMovie user so didn't know the source. Wasn't trying to be negative, so don't take the comment the wrong way it is just that I am sure you are looking to create a YouTube 'brand' and as soon as the music came on I started thinking about the Woodwhisperer and not the video I was watching. Others may disagree.

Terry.

Back