ToolStop outstanding delivery service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Orm

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered at 4pm yesterday here by 10am today, with free delivery. I've seen this machine with about 5 different names on it varying in price from £109 (toolstop) to about £135. TS were the cheapest with free next day delivery. Superb!!! http://www.toolstop.co.uk/scheppach-ha1 ... 40v-p64149
IMG_20160407_102933b.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160407_102933b.jpg
    IMG_20160407_102933b.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 985
I've been looking for something to solve my dust problem for a while so I've treated myself to one of these based on your experience - let's hope they do the job!

Any idea how often you need to change the polyester bags? I can't find them for sale anywhere.

Aggrajag":35d3r6d9 said:
I've been looking for something to solve my dust problem for a while so I've treated myself to one of these based on your experience - let's hope they do the job!

Any idea how often you need to change the polyester bags? I can't find them for sale anywhere.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've just done a review. scheppacc-ha1000-dust-extractor-t96969.html

Re the bags, I would imagine they're easy enough to find as this machine comes with several different names on it from various suppliers and 'manufacturers', all undoubtedly from the same Chinese factory.

Yes ordered a couple of items from them over the past month or so.
Communication and speed of delivery has been excellent.
But have been spammed left right and centre since ordering and have resorted to blocking their incoming emails for refuge.

Roughcut":2d9q135z said:
But have been spammed left right and centre since ordering and have resorted to blocking their incoming emails for refuge.

+1 on that from a previous purchase. I emailed them about it but got no reply so blocked them, shame really. I also clicked to unsubscribe, but they still came through. Then when I made this purchase I got an email from them asking me if I was sure I wanted to re-subscribe as I had unsubscribed previously?! I specifically remember clicking no to emails when given the opportunity.

when i first got into wood working a couple of years ago i bought a lot of my initial tools from until i drunk the Green and Blue Koolaide and started buying predominantly Festool gear. The delivery driver for the company they use actually new me and used to joke about the tools i ordered! Was funny to see that a year since i last used tool stop he still remebered me when he delivered a couple of Bostich air nailers i ordered from CTS Ironmongery the other week.

Toolstop usually have 5% off codes like SAVE5 or GOOGLE5 etc etc so worth looking around on line or just trying a the 2 i have put if you are ordering a few quids worth.

They are the worst by far for spam and have now got the trick of emailing me whenever i go on there website to look at something to ask if they can help and include a pic and a link to the item i was looking at!

Roughcut":lbqfqjcy said:

I don't recall getting a single email from them but I did buy from them through Amazon Marketplace, perhaps my email address was not passed to them.

Bill

Latest posts

Back