Trouble connecting a router to a router table.ö

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinbra1

Reaction score
Hi could someone help with a problem please. I have a power devil PDW5037PRA and I an trying to install it to a powerG router table. It all works but the buttons on the table dont control the on off.what am i doing wrong.Many thanks tinbra1

Welcome to the site and I hope you have fun on here.

By any chance are you Forest Green from another site asking about this router?

Malcolm

Unfamiliar with either the router or the table but there is not a lot that could be wrong.
I am assuming that the table has a 240v socket into which the router plugs, and that there are then external on/off switches.
So router should be switched to the on position and if necessary any secondary safety switches also latched on - I've seen some cable tied to the 'on' position, plugged into table and table plugged in.
Table switch should then power router.
If not, eliminate issues with the router not switching on by plugging it directly into a socket and turning the socket switch on. If that works then there is presumably a fault with the table switch (fuse maybe?).

The router which i am using only has a switch that you turn on with the thumb. So it sounds like i should try the cable ties. Many thanks for your advice.

Back