Aldi Sunday 13th Air Tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Wolf 3hp compressor which looked really good - 100 litre tank and belt drive. What the advertising did not say is there is a duty cycle so after being run and starting up to repressurise something like 12 times it needs to be rested for the rest of the hour (something like that, can't remember the details now). Anyhow might be worth checking if you are thinkng to buy the compressor to use on air tools for any long periods or you may be spending a long time waiting around.

K

I have had a wolf air compressor for 4 years and it has had a lot of use especially as my underpinner has had a slight leak in one of its cylinders so has been working hard for long periods.

To be honest, i hsve paid no attention to resting periods and it is still going strong. I suspect that it may be one of those things that can cause a problem but much of the time is no issue.

Cheers

Nick

I ahve the air hose, it's pretty good and doesn't seem to leak, at least not very much, I can hold pressure for a week or more without significant drop. Just wish it had been a few metres longer.

graduate_owner":siu58hmh said:
You can get a retractable one for £20. That will give you lots of extra metres?

K

I was talking about the retractable that Aldi have. :)

I got a retractable reel last year on offer, second time I used it at full stretch it collapsed. I did get it working again but not for long. :( because I'd messed with it, it ended up at the tip. I have the same reel (from Machine mart) in the garage that is all good. :D

Latest posts

Back