European distributor Sanding Machine SD369

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominik Pierog

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I have small workshop and Jet 22-44.
I used that grinder much, very much its base of my work.
Unfortunately, it is too narrow, I need something wider, more accurate, better processing quality. I have not found anything interesting in the country.

On internet I found this light sander
>I like weight and small engine power 5,5 kW. Old machines and belt sanders what I found was pretty heavy, tall and have 2 or 3 motors 11-15kW
> Pressure rollers
>stepless speed conveyor belt
545172878_266.jpg

http://www.e-cantonfair.com/products/zi ... 12964.html

Did you something similar or this machine on different brand/color?

CqgBWVQ-hJyACp72AAIBhu0uIcc902.jpg

This type of machine is a drum sander. the problem with these is the lack of abrasive area.. All you have is the circumference of the drum so you have to change the abrasive often... And its slow. You also trend to get a 'beat' mark where the sanding paper is overlapped.
Best thing to do is to upgrade to a wide belt sander: this uses a long belt and possibly has a steel calibrating roller for accurate sanding and a really professional set up
Something Like this
http://scosarg.com//leaflets/SCM/SCM%20 ... sander.pdf

If i have only bigger workshop and concrete floor not chipboard.
l_1312781b2ec999ea_3_.jpg

And if i have normal power supply not long cord to home...
I am waiting for connection to the electricity network since 2011.

Sander does not work in long cycles.
Is switched 1-2 times per hour runs for 5 minutes. Sanded plywood length of 150cm.

Jet 22-44 works almost well. I do not like sanding surface. Polishes awry. The center of the plywood is sanded and the sides did not.
And it is too narrow. I can not sand wider things.

I received the shipment on Friday.
I unpacked and have set myself.
Pallet Car, car jack and lots of small wooden bricks. Do the job.

I don't try it yet. But is china quality, some parts are not great quality.
And one cover stabilizer was broken.
And it don't have anti kickback device, only label : could result in death. I work on Jet 22-44 and it can shoot back sanding parts pretty nice. And this machine is much powerful.
ANTI-KICKBACK.jpg

It looks a nice solid machine, I hope it works ok

I agree a wide belt sander is the ideal option but they need a lot of power, my old Danckaert has 2x 30 horsepower motors for the 2 heads.

Suggestion dust extraction 650 Liter per hour
It's horrible joke in manual.
Even 1200l/h didn't work. I found someone who use this machine and say that
4000l/h also don't work correctly for this sander.

It might be the design of the dust hoods.. I saw some machines at the Beijing exhibition which only had very small dust exhaust connections... No matter how many litres per hour the airflow will be constricted and it will not take enough away.

In beginning of 2016 i bought this machine.

So main isue is stil dust extraction.
Its horrible , drum donsent mix dust with air. So there is no difference if you have 0,5kW or 6kW dust extractor.
It can't remove dust from surface of wood. After sanding all workshop is covered in dust. Its little help if you instal blower inside machine.

Next problem no oscilation. So on small granulation sandpaper, you receive depth scratch

The drums could jump of bearings.
On axis are montage rings with bolt. And it can slip off.
I remove bolt and using drill make little hole in axis. Now everything is ok I think.
http://www.infinitytools.co.uk/photos/p ... ng-kit.jpg

Back