Identifying kitchen accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee J

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to help out a customer who has a very nice kitchen, but with some failing fittings. There are some saggy hinges marked Mepla (is that connected with Hafele?) and some drawers with no clear makers mark. The drawers have a solid veneered chipboard base but the drawer sides are an inverted U-section steel with a plastic infill underneath. The drawer sides sit over the runner system. The weak point is that the multi-adjustable drawer front mechanism screws to the weak plastic infil of the drawer sides... The drawer sides are marked 538.013.45.0261 does that mean anything to anyone?

Hi, I think Mepla was part of Grass and I believe Grass if now part of the Wurth group.
The long product code does look like a WURTH code so maybe try them.

Seems that the drawer system I'm looking for is the WURTH/GRASS DWD XP setup. Just need to find someone who supplies them. Googling brings up a German eshop - anyone know a UK supplier or do I need to resort to google translate?
Dee

Hi,

Hafele do the Grass DWD-XP draw systems and you can buy all the components individually.
They will deliver next day even on small orders.

Back