Old Ferm FZT 250 spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andybos0

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck sourcing parts for the ferm fzt 250 table saw, mine that I have had for years has finally broken and I am reluctant to dispatch the old saw to the tip as it has served me well over the years, however I am finding it hard to source a new motor.

Could anyone please help me and point me in the right direction of a supplier or an alternative, I know there will be other motors available but I am not sure which one will fit due to the limited space and the bracket for the tilt mechanism.

Regards

Andy

Knot Competent":34kainph said:
I've got an old, working one which you're welcome to, but it's rather a long way to collect!

Hi John
Thanks for the offer but yes you are right it is a long way for me to collect I am afraid to say.

once again thank you for the kind offer but by the time I had spent out the cost of fuel to collect it I could nearly buy a new ferm saw, I have looked at the new ones for about 120 quid so may go down this route.

My saw has worked well over the years and I was just hoping I could of bought a new motor which would have being ideal.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy...or anyone still reading this thread please,

An even slimmer chance after so long but I am also after a spare part for my same table saw.

Do you or anyone have the angle guide please? The complete guide in the manual is referenced as part 407461.

Many thanks
John

Back