BEST BOOK OR DVD ON ROUTING

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulkane1

Established Member
Reaction score
Could someone recommend a good book or DVD ,on Routing,both Table and Hand Held routing.

Paul

Bill Hylton's Ultimate Guide to the Router Table is one I can highly recommend. Full of useful tips and techniques and very well illustrated with good quality photographs and drawings.

On the wealdon tools website there are some excellent guides- can't remember whether they are videos or written but I recall them being good.

I can second Bill Hylton's book. His "Router Magic" is a book full of jigs which is also well worth it. Lonnie Bird's complete illustrated guide to the router, published by Taunton, is a good all round guide. As with many things in woodworking most of the stuff in these books you can find online in forums like this, but particularly if you're starting out then a single reference can be very helpful and I'd recommend any of these.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I would like to recommend Mastering the Router: A Complete Course by the late great Ron Fox. the tips on the Wealdon site were provided by him as well

I have the Bill hylton book somewhere which I'd be happy to sell to you for a fiver plus postage if I can find it
(Pm me if interested)

Back