Machine Mart again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
A few days ago I posted that I had been to MM for some VAT free stuff and some members posted to say they wished they had known about it. Well there is another, starting today and ending 7 December so plenty of time.

Hope this is of interest.

K

Thanks Rodders, never noticed the stoves ad, I won't bother for 10% as nothing I'm desperate for.

Bob

Lons, it's an email thing I think. I got the same offer through, vat free on Clarke products and 10% on everything else. I used the last offer I had and don't need this one so pm me if you want the barcode.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

siggy_7":1nyddbg9 said:
Lons, it's an email thing I think. I got the same offer through, vat free on Clarke products and 10% on everything else. I used the last offer I had and don't need this one so pm me if you want the barcode.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer siggy
I've just looked through again and nothing I'm desperate for. I've spent quite a lot in tyhe last week starting at Harrogate so the missus might start asking questions. :lol:

Rodders might be interested though

Cheers
Bob

I have just checked and it is VAT off all Clarke products and 10% off others. Also it did come to me as an email. If anyone wants my code number to take advantage of this just let me know. A pm is more likely to be noticed as I don't check the forum every day. Rodders - does that help?

K

Hi, i would appreciate one of these VAT free codes if anyone has a spare going, i am after the clarke 6 x 4 metal bandsaw.

I am a relatively new member here so obviously dont want to steal one if a long term member wants it first

Adam

Back