Axminster's £1 Delivery Charge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John15

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope Axy continue their £1 charge for orders under £1 beyond 31st May. Provided the cost of the item is competitive I imagine this scheme is a winner for them.

John

Just ordered these yesterday. The diamond plates are not light!
AXI.JPG

Attachments

• AXI.JPG
    AXI.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 187
Seems like a strange promotion to be giving. Their usual £50+ giving free delivery is usually enough for me as you can normally find something little like Glue or Sandpaper to get yourself up to the £50.

Sorry guys, I got my 1st post a bit mixed up but I think you know what I mean - £1 carriage for orders under £50.

John

Tetsuaiga":3ro5j4pe said:
Seems like a strange promotion to be giving. Their usual £50+ giving free delivery is usually enough for me as you can normally find something little like Glue or Sandpaper to get yourself up to the £50.

I often want a few small items and until now have resorted to EBay. I'm much happier going to Axminster as they are reliable and I know I am getting good quality. If only I could afford to spend £50 every time I need something. This is a real winner for me. I hope they keep it up.

NOTTNICK":1d4vu6td said:
I often want a few small items and until now have resorted to EBay. I'm much happier going to Axminster as they are reliable and I know I am getting good quality. If only I could afford to spend £50 every time I need something. This is a real winner for me. I hope they keep it up.

Me too. They've lost hundreds of pounds worth of business from me over the years.
I've just had a small order from Arcerotrade (engineering supplies) who are offering free delivery at the moment.

NOTTNICK":ysn7yvzu said:
Me too, but Axminster often have stuff on eBay as well.

Back