Jewelry Box

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnRB

Reaction score
Hi just joined the site, been scrolling for about 4 months now and really love it.
This is a Jewelry box I have just made for my wife.

Cheers

John

Attachments

• Jewellry Box copyb.jpg
    Jewellry Box copyb.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 1,509
Hi John, and welcome :) that's really lovely work and a pretty pattern, your wife must be chuffed. Looking forward to seeing your future work, I love seeing other peoples stuff, guess I'm just nosey :lol:
Keep posting :)

Gill

Thanks for the nice comments.

Where do you all get your wood from, I am struggling to find good places to buy sheet wood, especially hardwood, in the UK. I also had to ship my Delta scroll saw over from the U.S. ?

Cheers

John

Thanks Brendan

I am just doing a fancy tray for my wife (just as fiddly as the jewelry box) to put her brushes and pencils in, she is getting a Summerhouse to use as a studio for painting, so thought it would be nice to put on the table. Will post a picture of it when I have finished.

Cheers

John

Hi John a very warm welcome to the forum,well cut Box and very nice pattern.British Hardwoods will be worth a visit,they did have some wood that I was looking for at the time.It was a limited choice of wood available,and probably changes day to day. :roll:

Bryan

Welcome John.

Very nice piece of work, I am sure the wife will be very pleased. At least ten brownie points. :wink:

Take care.

ChrisR.

Decodrew

That's not the sort of comment I would expect on this forum, very disappointing !!

It's actually beautiful Mahogany treated with Danish oil !!

Back