pressure washer problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pressman

Reaction score
hi any ideas nilfish alto pressure washer alll connected up runs then cuts out after about 30 seconds of good washing then i have to wait about 5 mins(which seem s like 20 mins ) for it to start again for another 30 seconds of use then 5 min wait and so on . ???

I would guess at an overheating problem...check for debris that may be blocking airways into the motor

Check filter on water supply inlet, kinks in the supply, tap fully turned on etc. My pressure washer switch is water cooled and needs a good supply of water.

Brian

hi bri
have checked filter clean as a whistle no blockages inlet or outlet no kinks in hoses etc and water supply is well powerfull ?

when switched on motor will run for quite a while on its own with no water coming out of gun soon as ya use gun .motor gets hot and cuts out then wont start till cooled down ,, tried in another socket further away and it blew main fuse in box so had to change that. so motor s getting hot and cutting out by some thermal cut out switch but why ? and its brand new

Latest posts

Back