Clarke 12inch Bandsaw CBS 12WV

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.
over the weekend i was given a freebie Bandsaw by a relative. doesnt have a blade though so would need to buy one. done some searching on this forum and seems some discussion on blades has arisen before.

simply put, anyone got one of these, and can suggest good blade along with actual part number of that blade i can just put in browser and say heyup, thats the baby and order it. know nothing about the bandsaw since not used one before so would have to learn how to set it up etc, which i dont want to bog this thread down with unless i cant work it out. just need to know blade advice as i get the impression from some threads buying clarke blade or similar is waste of time and best to buy good quality one, but having trouble actually finding a thread which would give me exact part number details of a good blade without trawling through lots of replies and threads.

thanks.

Give Ian a ring at Tuffsaws, he's really helpful and will advise you of the best blade for what you want to do.

cthanks all. did check axminster but they did not appear to have that length of blade in stock. so did what you all suggested and looked at the Tuffsawsite, little confused on the many types of blades, but one phone call and a quicky explanation of what i mainly would be cutting and doing with it and he sorted me out with a blade. same one as Claymore gave link to.

so ordered two of them. now just have the fun of learning how to set one up and how to use it. :).

thanks for the advice, def use tuffsaw again, nice helpful chap.

Back