Any one got a kufo drum sander? Need to check a few things..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allubo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've not long won a kufo sk-ds 25 on eBay and got it powered up through my phase converter no problems.
I do however have a couple of questions:

Firstly, the drums spin in the same direction as the conveyor belt ie pushing the stock to the back of the machine, this seems backwards to every other widebelt sander etc I've previously used and indeed backwards to every other cutting direction of any machine.... Can any one confirm this?

Secondly the drums/ bed are slightly out of alignment causing burning on the rear drum which is trying to take too much off in relation to the first drum, anyone figured out accurate adjustment of this machine? Bed position/ drum position etc?

Many thanks

Chris

Hi Chris
I have had one of the sanders for a few years now. Both drums rotate in the same direction pushing the timber against the direction of the rubber mat. I cant find my manual on the PC so I must have deleted it by mistake or called it something else. I got mine by emailing Kufo in the US and got it easily at no charge. They are very helpful. The rear drum is adjustable upwards so that should be pretty ok to do.

Mike

Thanks for the response, I must have the main motor wired the wrong way! I will have a look at the rear roller settings and I'll try emailing kufo thanks

Back