rojek planer fault.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyedward

Reaction score
Hi all I have a rojek msp 310 planer/ thicknesses with an intermittent fault. Every few months the brake seems to stop on the motor causing it not to start so you just get a buzzing sound. After you turn it on and off a few times and it seems to release then work properly for a few months. I've changed starter switch but still have the same problem. Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Had the same problem with mine, there is a PDF doc online which explains the setting of the brake.

There is an allen key bolt on the back of the motor which needs adjusting, you will have to get in and under to get to it, if you can!

I stripped the motor out of mine to do it, it was easier to work on it and to see how to do it.

http://www.rojekusa.com/PHP/Rojek_Braking_Motor_Guide_v0409_Web.pdf

Cheers for reply. Had an electrian look at it today and he came to same conclusion says the brake wears and needs adjusting or changing. Thanks for the rojek link will download it for future reference as he got it running again, for how long who knows??? but if it happens again at least we'll know what to do.

Back