Coronet lathe and other things

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone read the for sale section I have loads of things for sale but is it worth putting them on here. My Coronet Lathe at £120 .00
I thought would be snapped up.
I have Metal work stuff i:e chuck jaws taps dies motors. All want a new home.
Just bought a new bandsaw so need a clear out

timber":1fk8fgsj said:
Does anyone read the for sale section I have loads of things for sale but is it worth putting them on here. My Coronet Lathe at £120 .00
I thought would be snapped up.
I have Metal work stuff i:e chuck jaws taps dies motors. All want a new home.
Just bought a new bandsaw so need a clear out
I am sure they are read but I've not had too much luck selling things on here either.

With larger items a lot of the reason is the distance. I've seen stuff I might have been interested but they were too far away to make collection economically viable.

I can see only one advert from you, for the lathe.

i think people do read that section. Some things get snapped up, some just seem to register no interest. But it doesnt cost anything to list so it is often worth a try first.

I usually try stuff on here first knowing it will generally go to a good home with someone I kind of know !

Also no fees involved of course, except paypal as I prefer to use that.

If stuff doesn't sell here quite quickly though, say a few days, I just move it to ebay or gumtree etc, no point leaving it hanging around here once people have had a chance to have a look.

Cheers, Paul

timber":2mg2jl7w said:
Does anyone read the for sale section I have loads of things for sale but is it worth putting them on here...

No. Your post will just be deleted. Items for sale go in the For Sale section.

You can see how many views your post has had by viewing the For Sale section. At the time of writing this it is 230 views.

Slightly off topic, but mention of Gumtree put me into rant mode :twisted: . The interface has been 'improved' so as to make it pretty much useless. Will have to go back to what is left of ScotAds.

Back