Coronet Minor Lathe Toolrest & Banjo

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have a Coronet minor lathe with lots of gismos on it----- saw ,planer and face plate ,also a few other bits .
However I need a tool rest and banjo for it. If anyone has one they want to sell please let me know.
If I dont find one soon it has to go.
Great site by the way. I enjoy reading it most days.

I would try coronetwoodworking.co.uk which used to be Dereck Pyatt trading as Pyatt Woodworking here in the midlands, he used to have loads of coronet spares, regards roy wathen

roywathen":396sj3te said:
I would try coronetwoodworking.co.uk which used to be Dereck Pyatt trading as Pyatt Woodworking here in the midlands, he used to have loads of coronet spares, regards roy wathen

Thanks Roy
I have now decided to sell the lathe, I will put the money towards a bandsaw that will be suitable for making those little bandsaw boxes. They look an interesting hobby to take up on my 80 th birthday!!!!!
At the moment I have no idea which one but will ask on this site.
Bit smaller from my other saws I used to own.
Regards Richard

timber":zbpf3ysw said:
roywathen":zbpf3ysw said:

Thanks Roy
I have now decided to sell the lathe, I will put the money towards a bandsaw that will be suitable for making those little bandsaw boxes. They look an interesting hobby to take up on my 80 th birthday!!!!!
At the moment I have no idea which one but will ask on this site.
Bit smaller from my other saws I used to own.
Regards Richard
Hi Roy
As I have not found a Banjo yet and want to get a bandsaw the Coronet lathe is now up for sale in the "For Sale " section.
I did not contact Pyatt Woodworking , but thanks for advice.
Regards
Richard

Latest posts

Back