Axminster 10% off Makita/Bosch/Festool during October

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, the 2 tools currently at the top of my wish-list (CXS and Rotex 90) are still cheaper at Nuts&Bolts

It's worth checking prices elsewhere first. You often find the prices (not specifically Axminster) are over 10% more expensive anyway. Sounds tempting at first glance until you realise that you're not actually saving anything anyway.
Although saying that, a 10% saving on a recent purchase of a Festool TS 55 meant Axminster were the cheapest around at that time. On the other side of the coin, a drill I recently purchase was £175 :shock: at Axminster but £49.99 elsewhere 8)

pcb1962":1sdkx85w said:
hmm, the 2 tools currently at the top of my wish-list (CXS and Rotex 90) are still cheaper at Nuts&Bolts

Do you have a link or web address for nuts & bolts, search engine doesn't return the web site

As said above, Axi are often more expensive to start with so worth checking prices elsewhere to make sure you are getting a good deal.

Although I have one of their shops just 5 minutes away and wanted to buy from them for ease and speed, I bought a makita planer and a bosch cordless drill in the last few months from other suppliers as they were significantly cheaper, oh and last week I bought a power file somewhere else massively cheaper. The power file belts are also a fraction of the cost elsewhere.

Might be some good deals there, and of course the customer service is good, just worth doing your homework first :)

Cheers, Paul

PeteG":23so7yjo said:
Thankfully for me, the Domino DF500 kit I bought last week isn't included.

The package deal isn't, but the Domino on its own is, though it isn't shown on the ToolFest page...

http://www.axminster.co.uk/festool-domi ... ng-machine

If you did buy just the Domino why not ask them if they'll refund the 10% - don't get if you don't ask!

Terry.

Back