Used Dominion Universal Woodworking Machine & Wood Workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibby

Reaction score
Do you have any Dominion Universal wood working machines tucked away in your workshop.
I will buy it as long as it's in good working condition with Slot mortice attachment, bits, sawblades, planing kit,
sanding disc & drive belts, Trenching/ tenoning head and any extras..... must be in good condition and working.

I am also looking to purchase complete closing down wood working workshop - JOB LOT good and fair price paid.
Please contact me.

Ibby M8, there are approximately 10 000 hens' teeth for every one of your requirements? I have a well-equipped Elliott, but with nuffinck like yoiur shopping list. They do come up on 'the Bay', but you have to hunt for accessories. Tooth fairies are your friend here.

If you are truely set on having one, offer me a price for 400lbs carriage Belfast to your place, plus a reasonable cost for the actual machine.

Sam

ibby":3f05imrx said:
Do you have any Dominion Universal wood working machines tucked away in your workshop.
I will buy it as long as it's in good working condition with Slot mortice attachment, bits, sawblades, planing kit,
sanding disc & drive belts, Trenching/ tenoning head and any extras..... must be in good condition and working.

I am also looking to purchase complete closing down wood working workshop - JOB LOT good and fair price paid.
Please contact me.

Hi Ibby, you buy and sell WW machines?

Back