Bosch palm router.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigercub

Reaction score
Hi to everyone on this forum. I am trying to find out if the Bosch GKF 600 palm router /trimmer takes guide bushes .? I intend to use this for cutting small /lower case letters.

Thank you Celston for the link, i have just checked it out .They are quite expensive .one co quoting £18.95 for the 13mm which is the smallest of 5 bushes. Complete set would cost literately the price of the router .The letters i intend to cut need to be quite small, so would need a much smaller bush than 13mm . Need to get my thinking cap on ? Also got a posting from Silvertip about having to use Bosch,s own round base,but thanks for your speedy reply.

If you haven't bought it yet look at Makita s version it's better and comes with a small guide bush

Thanks ,Chippy 1970,Owen,Favino for your appreciated input. I have the Bosch gkf 600 which i picked up at a car boot sale minus any accessories ,other than the square base which i believe is for trimming laminates. I have no instruction manual for this router ,so am slowly finding my bearings so to speak, on the capabilities of this little machine. I have been looking on Axminister Tools site and looking at the Makita Chippy mention .Looks like just the tool i need as it does have a smaller guide bush. Again thanks to you all for helping me with this query.

When Bosch first launched this model it came only with the small square fixed base. So no round base, no plunge base, no angled base. I believe you can buy the accessories.

Back