Latest box

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samfire

Established Member
Reaction score
I am very busy at the moment renovating the bungalow that we moved into earlier this year so I haven't had much time for scroll sawing. However, I did pinch a few minutes last week to give my saw a little exercise. Here is a box that I did. It's nothing special, but its my own design and I thought I'd share it with you.
ybox2.jpg

ybox3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Great box, I like toadstool designs. I want to give pyrography a go at some time but need to crack the scroll sawing first.

Brian I have the Kathy Wise book, working my way along. So far I have made the goldfish and butterfly. Currently on the iris minus the stack cutting. I am creating and working on 1 bit of wood. I want to make it to the tree frog as I love it so would like to see your result.

Hi claymore, the box is finished with good old varnish because I like a glossy look. I think Kathy wise must have sold a lot of books recently because I'm just about to make a start on the fish.

Hi Claymore
Love the box, I am starting pyrography myself and your box is giving me inspiration!!
Regards
Brendan

Don't know how I missed this Samfire but it looks good to me.
The icing on the cake is the pyrography which finishes your box off nicely.

Latest posts

Back