imp bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexam":vekcuh6d said:

I enjoyed that video, that bloke has a nice way of chatting and describing things.

I have an original sales leaflet in my workshop for the imp, it is a well made machine far superior to the B&D and Burgess offerings.
I have a Coronet Major woodworking machine and the table saw fence is identical to the one on the Imp.

Without knowing the price it's difficult to say how good a buy it is but it is 100% better than most of sub £150 far eastern made machines.

IMHO everything made by the Coronet company was well thought out fully adjustable and of top quality. :)

Here is a copy of some IMP info, The machine was still being sold in 1983 and the price then was £345 inc 15% VAT!

Attachments

• P1010833 (Medium).JPG
    P1010833 (Medium).JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,650
hi folks, its done and dusted.I took the plunge and bought it.It cost me £35 with a new spare blade.First time Ive owned one looking forward to using it. Thanks for replies and info.

birchwood":1ull025v said:
hi folks, its done and dusted.I took the plunge and bought it.It cost me £35 with a new spare blade.First time Ive owned one looking forward to using it. Thanks for replies and info.

I think you will find that is £35 well spent! You could have spent 3 times that on a far eastern cheapo bandsaw that is not fit for purpose, this Coronet saw will last for a very long time!

Back