Machine Spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevsf1

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a Metabo KGS 216 plus on ebay for the good price of £103 (so I thought ). On getting the beast home I realised that there was a load missing. I have a Metabo bandsaw and have paid heavily in the past for parts and have waited on average about 3-4 weeks to arrive from Miles. Checked in with Miles Machinery for the spares..wow what a cost,. For example 'table insert - plastic'
£ 39.60, extension tables etc £ 65 each. I worked out the costs and they came out at £ 300 ish excl shipping.
There is a German seller on the web Dittmar ( http://www.dittmar-werkzeuge.de ) who also sells the same Metabo parts. Euro 150 plus Eu 18 shipping. ( 168 euro = £ 135 ) Their web page is automatically translated to English. I placed the order and 5 days later all the parts arrive via UPS.That is a huge saving ( £ 165 ) and I would recommend the company to all. They are geared up for all EU shipments and a pleasure to deal with. Just enter the part number and hey presto.

Pays to shop in EU it would appear

I actually thought Miles had made a mistake with one part - Table insert from Miles £ 36.90.....from Germany Euro 4.65, crazy

Back