Handy spray bottle

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phill joiner

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to produce a bedroom with a sprayed finish other than hand painting afterwards. The bedroom was very detailed with hand carved sections and pilasters. So I popped into Morrells to see if they had a refillable spray can which I can use the actual paint which I used in my spray booth. It's mainly for spraying the mitre joints after fitting.
Well morrels sell a very handy spray can with a glass jar screwed to the bottom. It worked a treat. I even use it on my hand made kitchens now. Very handy thing to have.

That sounds useful- is it on the website, I can't see anything similar?

I just had a quick look on the web site and no it's not on there. The thing I like about it is it's a refillable aerosol. I'll try and take a picture of it tomorrow.

This is it. Very handy for repairs on site.

Attachments

• sprayer 001.JPG
    sprayer 001.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 913
Phil, thanks for posting, I'd not seen these before

How was the price in Morrells?

Smart express seem to be selling it with a plastic bottle for £6.48 and propellant refill for £5.40, these guys seem to be selling it with a glass bottle for a couple of quid more.
The Preval spray gun is a versatile sprayer for all types of liquids. Each Preval spray gun comes with a refillable jar that can hold up to 170mls of any liquid you choose and a power unit that sprays up to 470mls of liquid (depending on viscosity).

The power units are disposable and can be easily replaced. You can change jars for different uses. Fill a jar with your favourite cleaning solution. It makes washing windows, fixtures and other surfaces virtually effortless. Dedicate another Preval jar to touch-up painting jobs. You'll get perfect colour matching every time because Preval lets you mix and use your own paint. You can spray oils and lubricants Each container jar has a sealable cap to preserve the contents. There are hundreds of ways you'll save time, effort and money with the Preval Spray Gun.

It was just under £20 if I remember correctly. It's saved me a fortune tbh. I used to have to get a decorator in the hand paint allot of my fitted furniture but now I spray it, fit it and use the Preval to touch up small sections. And the finish is far better than hand painting. It's also less disruption for the client.

I've got one but haven't tried it yet. The manager here in Cardiff Morrells said it wouldn't work with with their water-based stuff so make sure you try it out first. But for the price you can't go wrong really!

Back