Cheap gazebo's......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.... have any of you got/had experience of the BIG cheap gazebo's that a lot of places are selling..?
We're thinking maybe a 3 x 9 mtr one at around £65

We're looking to set one up in the garden for people to use (rain or shine) for my mum's wake next week. We're anticipating all the 'oldies' will want to sit in the lounge and 'go over old times', while the youngens can assemble out in the garden.

Not expecting it to 'last' and will probably sell it on afterwards.....

As always cheers in advance.....

Nick

I got a cheap one from lidls to keep the chop saw dry when I was doing the decking. Was fine.

Until I tried to put it down on my own. The slightest bit of stress in the wrong direction bent and snapped one of the bars where the nut and bolt joined it to another.

However it was well worth the money and would last an age if you always had someone to help put it up and down.

I bought one of the pop up gazebos from Argos a few years ago for my chops saw etc. It was well made for the price (£65) and lasted me a number of years. I ended up selling it as it wasn't getting enough use once I got a van. :wink:

Back