FERM TABLE SAW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its a V belt your local motor factors should be able to help.

Pete

Thank,s to all that replied so quickly can i ask has anyone ever used one of these im thinking of buying one and would like to know your opinion,s
Scheppach SHEPPACHTS30 TS30 TS 30 Site / Table Saw 240v

Hi mock,

I haven't used the Scheppach TS30 but be aware that it is a "site" saw, so it might not be built to the tolerances that you require.

I'm sorry if this post smells of eggs and grannies.

Thanks,
Neil

TO be honest im only making planter boxes flower pots at the moment but would love to be able to make furniture ect Would you recommend a saw >>ps what do you mean by the tolerance
Any help would be appreciated Iv,e also seen some saw,s that with a jig you can cut circles i think you would need a power full motor for this please correct me if im wrong

Circle cutting on a table saw? sounds like you have been watching the americans on youtube, they don't seem to have any idea of safety so don't bother trying the stuff they do, unless you think you have to many fingers or have lived to long.

Pete

Yes i have im afraid to say iv,e made a wooden bucket and need to cut a circle out of plywood for the bottom

Hi mock,

mock":30at31nw said:
Yes i have im afraid to say iv,e made a wooden bucket and need to cut a circle out of plywood for the bottom

The simplest and, I think, safest way to do this is with a router.

Have a look here for cutting circles with a router.

Neil

Back