Dewalt (dw125) radial arm saw please help!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry282harry

Reaction score
I have recently been given a Dewalt radial arm saw it works very well but the arm will not lower or raise the handle turns fine but nothing happens

if anyone could help i would appreciate it?

Thank you

Miles Tool & Machinery Centre are very good.

You'll find exploded drawings on line for your saw here (you'll have to work out which variant it is by making careful comparisons between what you have and the drawings).

I'd strip it down and have a look - you might not need any spares at all, just to put something back on that's dropped off inside.

Hope you fix it,

E.

PS: The design evolved, I think around the time DeWalt bought Elu, back in the early 1980s. If the necessary drawings aren't there (I had a quick look - there is an "elevator" drawing but it's not very clear how it works), look at some of the other DW radial saws on the same page - the lift/lower arrangement is likely to be very similar to yours. If all else fails do a Google image search for the DW 125 - any diagrams out there somewhere ought to show up.

Back