Latest Kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo823

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest kitchen i have just made and fitted, hope you like

Thanks
Paul

IMG_6474.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6480.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6475.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

It is lovely - I can see those shelves and surfaces full of beautiful china and books and general family 'stuff' that will bring life to such a soft background canvas - imagine how just a simple vase of red tulips will zing!

Superb. I like the light fresh look, makes a change from black granite and I expect the colours are actually stronger in the flesh.

Nice idea to create a boot box to house the underfloor heating manifold and pump -it looks like theres room in front for boots and I guess itll dry them off.

It is. I could 'fill' all that cupboard space with one single tin of Tesco's finest baked Beans.
Those rich folk must eat a lot.

Very nice.....how did you make the corbals? Making a kitchen currently and she wants something similar, was pondering on the best way to make them........

Cheers Mark glad you like,
I cut them out on the bandsaw then finish them of on the bobbin sander. hope that helps

Paul
markturner":377kcaea said:
Very nice.....how did you make the corbals? Making a kitchen currently and she wants something similar, was pondering on the best way to make them........

Latest posts

Back