Football badge/ crest

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joiner_sim

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
As someone of you may know I don't post on here very often anymore and that's because mainly I don't have any workspace at home, hence the reason I only do a bit of pyrography these days. However, all is about to change soon.... 2014 is becoming a very busy year for me! Getting married in June & currently in the process of buying a house.... which is only half built right now! But a new house, of course means..... a new workshop! So eventually, expect some sort of another build thread!

But for now, pyrography is my thing and this time around it's incorporated use of the bandsaw! I gave this football badge to my dad and he was quite pleased with it. I do want to start using better timber such as beech for pyrography though as the grain does tend to spoil the burn, this one's quite a light burn as I was intending to go over it a second time however decided I liked the more rustic look so left it as it was!

Attachments

• webbcfc.jpg
    webbcfc.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 891
Back