bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well.......bandsaws take a range of blade widths. Usual procedure in this situation would be to google the make and model to find the specs. Failing that (if you have no access to a computer for example) find a Clarke dealership and telephone them to find out.

I might be out of line here but you might get a better response with the addition of the word "please"

Its code is 6470031 1575mm in length, 6 TPI and believed to be 1/4" wide.

Machine Mart: £10.79
Toolnet: £7.36
Clarkes Distributors Ireland: 7.20 Euros

PP. unknown. you will have to discover this yourself.

John. B

BTW Bob has a point!

I dont surpose u know where I can get a mitre guide for that saw do u as I got one but that part is missing

You are probably going to struggle to get one unless you can get an actual spare part from machine mart. You could make a simple one fixed at 90 degrees easily enough. I wouldn't spend a fortune- they are not machines for cutting a mitre straight from the saw so you may find it isn't that useful to have a super accurate version.

Ive found the part number but still hard to find it ive googled it and not alot come up but thanks for the reply

ring machine mart on the blade subject go to tuff saws they are the best blades i have ever used

Back