Help needed with some instructions please....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys n gals

I'm sure like some of you... i recently bought a load of half price 'stuff' from Turners Retreat that they were clearing out :-D

In amongst the bit'n'bobs i bought was a "digital clock / calendar / pen".... you know, one of those jobbies with a small digital clock set within the barrel.... similar sort of thing as this... (except its nothing like it as its a wooden pen kit :D )
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/P ... 5.html?s=p

Anyway, i've looked and i've scratched me chin and i've looked again.... but i'll be blowed if i can figure out how this thing is made or assembles... :shock: :(

And yes, i've rung Turners and asked if they've got some instructions on making the blessed thing... but no, "only whats in the pack..." she said..... that'll be the instructions on how to set the clock i said :(

So.... is there anyone out there who's made one of these and still has the build/assembly instructions..? or can anyone find/send me a link on where to find the same..?

Until then :( :( :(

Nick

Good idea.... =D>

I'll see if i can get round to it tomorrow afternoon when i get in from work.... :)

Nick

Dalboy & Bellringer....

Found this pic on the link posted (many thanks for that...) and yes this is the kit i've got...

I've scratched me chin a bit more :-k and maybe come up with the way its done (hammer) but i'd like to hear a few replies first... just incase i'm totally wrong [-X :D

Cheers

Nick

There is this drawing

4163d1390767363-digital-pen-watch-date-led-module-pen-drawing-5.jpg

yeah i saw the diagram too but decided that it still wasn't really clear (enough) on how the thing is made and then assembled...

Nick

Back